Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Ashlin and Claire's Blog

I had fun at cheerleading Practice.   I  got  My  uniform  to  day.            I  love you.

This is Ashlin's first blog so when you have time stop back by.

Love Ashlin

10 comments:

Robert Conn said...

I love it!

Kaity said...

I bet you are a great cheerleader Ashlin!!!! I love you too!!!!

Julie said...

Ashlin and Claire.... Yall are awesome. One day when bobby and i have kids, you'll have to teach them how to blog! :)

Jason Fullen said...

Welcome Ashlin! It's great to have you join the blog world!

Rachel & I miss you so much! We hope you're taking care of mom & dad and all your brothers and sisters - all 24 of them. (Just kidding!) Get it? "Kidding"

You're going to be a great cheerleader like your momma, I bet!

Bye!

Jason (& Rachel) & Baby Fullen!

Mandy said...

Hi, Ashlin. I love your blog! Can't wait to see what you are up to next! Do you like my silly picture?
-Mrs. Mandy

Shelly Conn said...

Daddy i love it too...

by Ashlin.

Shelly Conn said...

Kaity i love you too...


by Ashlin

Kami said...

I wish I could have known how to blog when I was your age! You are one smart cookie Ashlin!

Shelly Conn said...

Mommy i love you 100

By Ashlin.

Shelly Conn said...

Daddy I love you. By Ashlin.